Monday, 3 October 2011

Summer // Autumn

Leaves

A few months ago I bought a Superheadz Blue Ribbon camera, and this weekend I got my first film developed. As the camera comes without a flash it works best on sunny days so I took most of the photos on bike rides at the end of summer, and a few more on an autumnal walk I went on during my lunch break last week. It's nice to take some film photos again, here are a few of my favourites from the roll.

Tom in the distance

The Bikey Gang

Towpath

the Trent

Oak

Autumn.

Autumn Picnic in the Park
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. ahh so awesome! makes me want to get a cute bicycle and cycle around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, what do you think of it? I love it, its definitely one of my favourite cameras. Your photos turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig