Sunday, 4 September 2011

Weekend in pictures

DSC_0627

This weekend I baked banana chocolate muffins (yum), tried an amazing cocktail at tilt (it involved Sailor Jerry's, Kahlua and ginger.. i need to recreate it pronto) and also popped to the library to get a few songbooks to continue my attempts at teaching myself to play piano. I had the perfect relaxing Sunday, spent listening to some nice songs whilst drawing a new comic about my grandmother's house. I'll share it with you guys when it's complete!

DSC_0635

DSC_0637

DSC_0638
new satchel!

DSC_0640

DSC_0643

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love the new satchel! I have a very similar one. And great great photos as always :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! those muffins sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new bag too! Thanks for the birthday wishes, sounds like you guys had a greta weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I love the satchel! I tried sailor jerrys and ginger beer a few weeks ago, I highly recommend it - its called darm and stormy apparently :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving tilt at the mo, especially during their happy hour (5-7 everyday!). Trying to be adverturous and slowly work my way through the whole menu...

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig