Thursday, 29 September 2011

Morning // Evening

Early morning sunshine

This week we've had a mini heatwave of sorts, each day has been sunnier than the last! I've really been enjoying the beautiful light in the mornings, and the warm Autumn evenings too. I bought some sunflowers on Tuesday and their sunny yellow has been cheering me up over breakfast each morning. In the evenings Tom's been busy painting signs for his gig tomorrow night. I'm excited!

Sunlight

Dusk

Cider at dusk

Tom painting

Making signs!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. beautiful photos:)
    I received the mix cd:)(and the chocolate thanks:) THANK YOU SO MUCH i love it:)
    I will send yours on monday:) (sorry i havent been able to send it before)
    Have a lovely day:)
    x gini

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig