Friday, 2 September 2011

Film Friday: Ferris Bueller's Day Off


This week I thought I'd tie in one of my fave films with news that next month me and Tom are heading to its location; Chicago! Have any of you been? Any tips send them my way! We're already planning on recreating this amazing dance from the film while we're there.

Anyway I thought during the week that I'm away it'd be nice to include some guest posts by a few of you lovely readers!

If you'd like to contribute one when I'm away (I'm heading off on 12th October so there's still a month to go!) and write a post about your favourite place to holiday please send me an email to: missmillward at gmail dot com! x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Best. Film. Ever.

    Liking the new header. Wow, Chicago, that is awesome. So jealous.

    Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. From a long-time lurker and former Notts resident:

    Re: Chicago,

    Lucy Knisley has some great tips, if you haven't read them already: http://comics.lucyknisley.com/2011/06/i-love-you-chicago-page-1/

    Also, Millennium Park is a must, and the Science and Technology Museum, while a bit of a trek, is awesome and has loads to see. If you're into architecture, I've heard kayak tours on the river are good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, i love Knisley's comics, and her Chicago tips look great!

    Thanks for the tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicago is amazing!! I was there this summer. The sears tower is pricey but the view is worth it. The pizza at lukes was soooooo good! Have an awesome time :)

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig