Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Travelling Journal - We Love the City

Working on the journal...

Thanks to everyone who is taking part in the 'Cities' travelling journal project! I've finished my pages all about Nottingham, it was lots of fun getting my typewriter out and taking lots of mini photos around my favourite spots!

The order it will travel in now is as follows:

1 Rhianne, Leeds UK
2 Siobhan, London UK
3 Miss Smith, London UK
4 Adeline, Norway
5 Sofie, Sweden
6 Bianca, Australia
7 Cerebral E, Australia
8 Brodie, New York USA
9 Andrea, Spain

I'll post it out to the first person this weekend! Can't wait to send it on its travels and see what you guys can add to it!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh Laura I am so so so glad to be taking part in this! I can't wait to see what you all make with it :D Such an honour to be there with a bunch of my fave blogging ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Andrea said...so excited x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad I can't participate anymore, it would have been nice for the travelling journal to come to South America.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a brilliant idea! Can't wait to see this.
    Gaelle
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaza, there may be chance at the end for another person to have it, I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After being numero uno last time, I'm so excited to be nearer the end now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh! this sounds exciting! i can't wait to see the results! :)

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig