Sunday, 14 August 2011

New Travelling Journal - help wanted!

new travelling journal!

Last year I sent a travelling journal around the world to some creative bloggers who filled in its pages with drawings about what they did that day. After completing their pages they then posted it on to the next person. After 6 months' travelling it returned to me safe and sound (see here for the results!).

This year I want to send out a second journal, this time asking people to write about their home towns, and why they love them.

After recent events in places such as Norway and London I thought it would be great to ask participants to write about the positive aspects of their cities and focus on why they are great places to live.

If you would like to take part, just drop me an email to miss millward at gmail dot com, saying which country you live in, or leave a comment below with your email address so i can get back to you - I now have enough people, thank you to those who got in touch!

I'd love to send the journal to as many different countries as possible. I'd also love it to include instant photos if possible. A lot of my favourite bloggers (rhianne, adeline, bianca, siobhan to name a few!) take amazing instant photos and this weekend I took my fuji instax mini on a tour of Nottingham to capture my favourite places for the first pages of the journal! But this is by no means essential! Your pages could contain postcards, drawings, any bits and bobs about what makes the town you live in great- even mundane facts would be interesting to me!

It'd be lovely if by the time the journal got back to me I'd have a mini guide to places all around the world! I'll keep you posted on its progress! x Laura
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I'm so in too Laura! You've got me email already I think but...siobhan.watts@yahoo.co.uk

    What a great idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what a lovely idea - I'm definitely interested. And I'm a London girl.

    kirsty dot merran at googlemail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOH I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THE IDEA! I would very much like to be a part of that! I live in Ă–stersund, Sweden :) Be welcome to contact me if you want to!!! My mail: komigensofie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am totally in! :D How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'd love to contribute and talk up my home city of Perth in Australia.

    elissa at iinet dot net dot au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Will email you folks soon with more details!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig