Monday, 1 August 2011

Indietracks steam-pop-fun!

Swanwick Junction

Yesterday I boarded a steam train in Derbyshire to a little festival called Indietracks. It was a lovely sunny day spent drinking cider, bumping into old friends and exploring the surrounding countryside. If you haven't been I'd certainly recommend going next year, the atmosphere is lovely!

the station

hurrah!

all aboard!

tracks

feet on the tracks

beware

field1

herman dune warm up

I also bumped into a fellow blogger there, sweet Theodora who was every bit as lovely in person!

theodora

jeffrey lewis

DSC_0265

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. It looks lovely - and a steam train?! WOW!

    Beautiful pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. I meant to go this year and then ended up totally forgetting about. Dur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! :)

    I didn't know there is a such thing!

    Glad that I found out, thank to you!

    Lovely pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with your dress! Entirely too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :) The dress was in the sale recently at Ark! x

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig