Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Food Diary Continued...

Yum radishes

A few nice meals we made last week. Above: Seeing Jessica's radishes made me want to buy some fresh ones too, they really are pretty with their leaves still on.


Chili Non carne
A chilli non-carne I made with lots of nice veg (our tin opener broke so I couldn't add any kidney beans but it worked out fine!)


Fish Stew
Tom made this Mediterranean fish stew, it was a little bit spicy, and very tasty (once I'd taken out the prawns, i'm weirdly squeamish about them) and I was fascinated by the fennel as we've not cooked with it before.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. yumyumyum! everything looks so fresh and tasty. your photos are so clear and nice!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig