Friday, 3 June 2011

Film Friday: Mary & Max


On recommendation by Tom's sister, this week I watched Mary & Max, a sweet tale of two penpals living on separate sides of the world, as their friendship grows over the years. Mary is a child living in Australia who has no friends and decides to pick a random person from the phone book to write to. That person is Max, a lonely man living in New York who suffers from Asperger's syndrome. The film is very touching and the animation is great as well. (Also any films involving typewriters get the thumbs up from me, I just succumbed to buying another one found in the charity shop, oops!)

Link
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I had been wanting to see this film for ages and it was on tv the other day so managed to catch a few bits. Im really looking forward to buying it so i can see it all. I love the animation and the tones of it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love love love love love Mary & Max, it's such an incredibly sweet and wonderful movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite movies ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this movie more than anything. i cry every time i watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to watch this movie for ages. Perhaps tomorrow I will! x

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig