Monday, 23 May 2011

Weekend in pictures

Le Chapel

I had a lovely extended weekend after my birthday last week. On Thursday night I travelled to Manchester to see the amazing Sufjan Stevens live at the Apollo. It was such a great gig, i loved the quieter folky songs but I also enjoyed the stage show itself; lights, confetti and balloons made it quite an appropriate 'birthday gig'! On Friday we held a party in the Chapel which was lots of fun. And yesterday my family visited and brought me some lovely vintage gifts which I'll share in another post!

Elderflower Bellini...mm

Salmon + lemon mash@The larder
My birthday meal at the Larder in Goosegate. Yum.

home

Chapel door

cakies

huzzah

Birthday!

Traditional Pyramid

Let them eat cake

2 comments:

  1. that cake looks beautiful! So jealous you saw Sufjan, wish I'd gone to see him in London. Glad you had a great week and a great extended birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fantastic birthday! Definitely my kind of party :)

    ReplyDelete