Friday, 6 May 2011

A trip to teacup, Manchester

Teacup, Manchester

On the day of the Royal Wedding we were making our way back home from Wales. We stopped off at Tom's sister's in Manchester and she took us for some food at Teacup, a cafe run by Mr Scruff. (As visited by Helen recently, after reading her post I really wanted to make a trip there too!) Although the street was jam-packed because of a Royal Wedding street party we found room inside and were served really quickly by a friendly staff member. I had a delicious halloumi salad, and Tom tried the Purple Rain milkshake. I'd certainly visit again, the cakes also looked amazing!

Street party in manchester

Teacup

Teacup

Teacup

4 comments:

  1. ohhh, I saw this on Helen's blog too. I'll be in Manchester in a couple of weeks, I'll have to go visit, halloumi salad sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh you can buy really nice tea from there too, i love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely place, I love the packaging for their tea too. Never visited the cafe though, but if I ever find myself in Manchester I will pay it a visit!

    ReplyDelete