Sunday, 10 April 2011

Good Day, Sunshine

DSC_6001

So Spring is truly here, and this weekend was so warm it was hard to believe it's only April. I had a lovely couple of days, on Saturday I visited a street market in Sherwood (there weren't as many stalls as I'd hoped but hey ho!), then picnicked in nearby Woodthorpe Park. Then today we drove to Newstead Abbey (once home of the infamous Lord Byron) and had another picnic there. Well, you have to make the most of the weather before the April showers return, right?

Springtime is here

Pretty

Sherwood Market

Sherwood Market

DSC_5988

DSC_6005

DSC_6012

DSC_6018

DSC_6019

DSC_6030

DSC_6040
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. ah this makes me want to go on a picnic now! the weather has been so lovely hasn't it? i think it's all going to go downhill from now though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eep hope not. I'm just hoping for nice weather over the Easter holidays! Now that would be a rare thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog header looks so great! I love that you guys take your uke to the park, so cute :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks like such a perfect day! What a lovely park and picnic. I blogged about my own April picnic yesterday... it's the season for being outside - I love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything about this post is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig