Monday, 25 April 2011

Bank holiday fun in the sun

Me on the lake
Above: wearing my 'b is for bicycle' badge given to me by siobhan, yay

The sunshine's been amazing this Bank Holiday weekend. I'm really hoping it lasts the week as I'm off to Wales on Wednesday, so fingers crossed! This weekend was jam packed full of fun; easter eggs hunts, boules tournaments, extreme frisbee, bicycle rides along the canal and today me and a friend hired rowing boats at the University Park and had a picnic on the lake there. I'd highly recommend it!

Pimms o'clock
Fruity Pimms, the taste of summer..

Picnic time

Boules

Boules in the park

A walk in Cambridgeshire

Boats at University Park

Under the Bridge
Rowing on the lake at Nottingham University Park
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. aww yay glad you like your badge! Looks like you had a lovely weekend, the photo of the meadow is amazing! Have a lovely week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pimms in the park - the perfect taste of Spring for Easter Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig