Tuesday, 12 April 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Part 3

Continuing the rather embarrassing song theme...

Day 11.
A song from your favourite band



When they were oh so young..

Day 12. A song from a band you hate



This is more a song I can't stand. For obvious reasons I think!

Day 13. A song that is a guilty pleasure



Salt 'n' Pepa were my favourite band as a kid- me and my friends at school used to enjoy making up dance routines to their (somewhat inappropriate?) songs.

Day 14. A song that no-one would expect you to love



Surely everyone has a place in their heart for this song?!

Day 15. A song that describes you



This song doesn't really describe me. But it is the only number one song made in my hometown, Derby and makes me rather nostalgic so I thought I'd post it here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig