Friday, 11 March 2011

Pancakes.

yum.

This week it was Shrove Tuesday, also known as Pancake Day here in the UK. I had lots of fun flipping pancakes (although the first few were a bit of a disaster and didn't land in the pan, oops..) I've also been reading about the Shrove Tuesday delicacies of other countries, including Semla in Scandinavia and King Cake (woah) which is eaten to celebrate Mardi Gras in places like New Orleans. A bit different to our humble pancake!

DSC_5582

DSC_5581

Flip

Pancakes ahoy!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Yum! Very good flipping too (and love your flipping outfit.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so cute flipping pancakes. Like your dress especially. I haven't celebrated Shrove Tuesday in years. Probably because I eat pancakes almost every second Sunday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, pancakes! I totally forgot to make any this year, and I was so looking forward to it! x

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig