Sunday, 27 March 2011

A night of jewellery making..

DSC_5757

On Friday night I got together with a couple of friends and learnt how to make jewellery. Some of it was very fiddly (eg putting clasps on the end of necklaces) but it was so much fun, and a few glasses of wine didn't seem to harm our designs too much either! It was great to spend a night making things and we were quite proud of our end results. Next time we're planning to experiment with drawing some designs on shrink plastic.

DSC_5752

DSC_5768

My necklace!

The necklace i made!

DSC_5796

Owly the bead jar

DSC_5798

DSC_5799

DSC_5806

Jen's necklace!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What an awesome way to spend a Friday evening, and you made a beautiful necklace! I've written you yet another letter as I was lame and forgot to send the last one. It occured to me you've moved so `i don't have your new address to send it to. Can you email it to me? siobhan.watts@yahoo.co.uk and I'll send it this week :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig