Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Her Five Year Diary


I just came across this blog via betty magazine - Graphic Designer Sara Holt found an old five-year diary at an estate sale written by an anonymous woman living in Seattle, documenting the years 1961 - 65 in her diary. Sara is publishing an entry from it every day on this blog. The entries are not especially exciting, and it is quite voyeuristic reading, but it's an interesting peek into someone's life in the early 60's (and I can't help thinking a little of Mad Men as I read it, despite the author working as a teacher and not in a successful ad agency!)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Just think of the teacher that Don gets involved with :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this, I will make sure i take a look. I really like a little sneaky peak into peoples lives.. I think most bloggers do !

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig