Friday, 1 April 2011

30 Day Song Challenge

A few of my friends recently posted up a 30 day song list, so I thought I'd join in starting today, running throughout April. Here are the first 5 days all in one go, and I'll post the next on the 5th of April! (Warning: some of my choices may verge on the embarrassing. I'm sorry.)

Day One Your favourite song



This is probably the hardest one to choose, so I'll just pick a song I love that also has a great video.

Day Two
Your least favourite song



I think the main thing I don't like about this song is the lyrics. "I got soul but I'm not a soldier". Argh.

Day Three A song that makes you happy



Ah that's better. This song does genuinely make me smile every time I hear it.

Day Four
A song that makes you sad



This is one of the most heartbreaking songs I know, but beautiful at the same time.

Day Five
A song that reminds you of someone



Ha well.. quite a change from the last song! But this song reminds me of my best friend at Junior school, Jenny. She LOVED Roxette and I remember her singing this song, and this makes me happy.
SHARE:

1 comment

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig