Sunday, 13 February 2011

Wow!


Dear readers...

To celebrate having 200 followers (I'm amazed, yay!) and thank you lovely people for reading my blog I decided I want to make one of you a special something. In this post I said I wanted to try making a hand drawn paper doll, so I thought it'd be nice to make one for one of you. If you'd like to win a hand-made paper doll of yourself just leave me a comment below, or send me an email by 20th Feb and I'll see what I can do! (I'll need the winner to send me a photograph of themself which I can then copy and make into a character.) Fun fun!

NB... I'm moving house soon so it may take a couple of weeks for it to be completed. Also it's an experiment as I haven't made one before.. so we shall see how it turns out!!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I just discovered your blog via hello flower, and am definitely going to follow it :) such a lovely blog, and love the idea of having my own hand drawn paper doll! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so thoughtful Laura, what a sweet idea! I'll definitely volunteer myself. And congratulations dear on 200 followers, that is big business! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I'd love a chance to win one, I can't draw at all unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on reaching 200 :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds cool! I worry about seeing my thighs in paper form, but I think a dress on paper-me would work fine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love one! What a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig