Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Pinterest

What a perfect bedroom (I love patchwork quilts.. and dogs) via design sponge

After Siobhan posted about joining Pinterest, I thought I'd give it a try as well. It's basically an online pinboard for storing all of your favourite images in different categories. Moving day is nearly here (Friday!) so I thought I'd share a few of my favourite "home" images. There seems to be a lot of suitcases, typewriters, cameras.. and the colour turquoise!

Pretty shelves via wren handmade

I want to pile some old suitcases up like this.. via design sponge

Pretty kitchen curtains via inside a black apple

I like this letter writing bureau.. via apartment therapy

I love the colours used here and the glassware via design sponge

Typewriter arrangement by smile and wave
SHARE:

2 comments

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig