Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Bits & bobs

rainbow in my room

This week I've had to move out of my flat while it's being redecorated, therefore things have been a bit all over the place! But as I haven't shared any photos in a while I thought I'd post a few from the past couple of weeks.

rainbow

I spotted some pretty rainbows in my room a few weekends ago, I love it when the sun shines in.


budgie

games day

I went to a board games afternoon the other week, there was a pretty amazing selection. I never did get to play Wildlife Adventure though which was a pity.

boggle!

New-fangled Boggle ahoy!





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. i love board games! great selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Boggle has certainly gone upmarket since I last played it! I love boardgames nights, so much fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it's got lights and a beeper and everything! x

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig