Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Lovely Links

The view from Ida's window, Denmark

Here are some links to some things I've been liking this week...


- My talented boyfriend made this spendid animation for his workplace, happy Octomas one and all!

- Gerdien has a winter sale in her vintage shop, she finds the coolest things!

- Loving the snowy photos on the seventy tree


- You can win a polaroid necklace made by That Kate by entering here on Rhianne's blog (I already bought one a while ago!)

- I really want to make these Orange Cookies dipped in chocolate, seen on Closet Cooking

- How cute is this baby hat, knitted by Siobhan? Eee!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Whee you featured my hat!! Aw thanks it's so lovely to see it here, even if it does look a bit wonky! I like the Octomas that your boy made, and I have been loving the seventy tree loads lately, especially since I bought a bear print from her shop. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo yum, those orange chocolate dipped cookies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! nice links, thanks for linking to my winter sale! :) Those cookies...yum... And I really liked Toms video, so funny with the interviews and all that!
    ciao xxg

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig