Thursday, 16 December 2010

Film Thursday: Trading Places


I have to admit this was the first time I've seen 80's classic Trading Places, which stars Eddie Murphy (back in his funnier days!) and Dan Aykroyd who discover their roles have been reversed by two business men for a bet. Murphy, a penniless con artist, suddenly finds himself a millionaire, while Aykroyd loses his girlfriend and friends as well as his money, but is helped out by a feisty Jamie Lee Curtis (in a very errm revealing dress, below).

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. hallo fox friend!
    your blog is just splendid!
    I enjoy your array of wonderment on display!
    <3 merry christmas!
    happy blogging! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this was your first time watching this film! I do have to admit I came to it a little late in the game too and only saw it first in 2003. It's one of my favourites, I've seen it so many times and watch it every time I'm sick or can't think of something to watch. Classic!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig