Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Cold hands, warm gloves


Last weekend the snow came down heavily on Friday night and I marvelled at how beautiful and quiet it was in the area I live in! Saturday was spent with some friends in Bath, and although there wasn't much snow the town looked really pretty in the mist, and I'm already looking forward to visiting again when it's a little warmer! (Temperatures are extremely cold here this week, eep!)

My friend Lauren's gloves, aren't they great?!

Pretty houses in Bath Spa
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I am so jealous of your gorgeous snow! I wish it would snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, such wonderful photos laura!!! lovely stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love snow and i love your tights.

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig