Monday, 15 November 2010

Winter days and nights

Record Love

Last week I fetched my old 60's record player from home and had a great time jiving round my room to old Devo and Jonathan Richman records!

~~~

I had a chilly but relaxing weekend mainly spent playing boardgames (including The Game of Life... has anyone actually ever made it right to the end?!), walking a lovely little dog and eating a tasty roast dinner. Now the nights are drawing in all I can think about is bubble baths and making soup.

Rosie

Rosie..

Cheeky Pip

and Pip. Just look at that face!

DSC_4114

DSC_4121

DSC_4131
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I am very jealous of your record player, it's gorgeous! I'm definitely with you on the soup and bubble baths. Going out in winter in so very over rated. Give me my PJ's and a good book any day!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That record player is so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Is that a dansette? I can't quite see. Looks very similar anywya, i love those old suitcase players! I have a turntable but it doesn't work and I dont know how to fix it, BOO. I have loads of old records I want to play as well.

    Haha, my brothers and I ALWAYS used to play Game of Life until the end when we were little. Many times! (Rural upbringing, very little to do....!).

    Hope you enjoyed HLMHLMN if you did watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your record player. also, i got your letter. thank you! you already know i'm in love with rosie, but pip's face is making me love him too. i've been wanting a dog lately, but my cat would probably have a heart attack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had a record player like that it is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dreamy record player you have there! Yes this cold weather is all about staying in and making soup and cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. So many beautiful pictures, your record player is making me jealous and your dog is way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I AM VERY JEALOUS OF YOUR JONATHAN RICHMAN RECORD.

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig