Thursday, 4 November 2010

Nottingham drawing group



me by Tom

After a couple of visits to a Life Drawing class here in Nottingham, to save on costs me and a friend decided it'd be fun if we started our own drawing group. We have decided to meet every other Sunday and our first drawing session was held last weekend, where we took it in turns to pose for the rest of the group.

Here are some of our efforts! It was fun to get together in a pub and draw, and quite strange being a 'model', my mind started to wander onto the oddest things while people were drawing me! If you are a local reader and fancy coming along to the next one, just drop me an email.

Tom as Dracula by me (er, cos it was Halloween!)


Tom posing as a zombie! by me
(I hate drawing hands!!)


Jen by Ian
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is such a great idea Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks nathan! We're not sure what we'll be drawing next time as some of the group wanted to draw objects but will let you know if we're in need of a model! :)

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig