Friday, 26 November 2010

Lovely letters.. and a drawing



Recently i had a couple of lovely letters through my postbox. The first was from Siobhan, which arrived in this very pretty envelope. She also included a yummy looking recipe for Banana Bread! Thanks Siobhan!

yummy recipe from siobhan

I also received a sweet letter from Nicola, with these cute little drawings on it! I love getting post like this and I am working on both replies as we speak! Hurrah for snail mail.



~~~

Oh and here's a little drawing I did of how I spent last Saturday, including jumper shopping, witnessing a huge protest in the Market Square and getting thoroughly fed up of Christmas shoppers in town!

Saturday
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi there!

    Came across your blog, I believe, through Goodnight Little Spoon, and was curious if you were interested in adding on another penpal to your list??? Drop me a line if you are :)

    *hottjambalaya@gmail.com
    *foodfunpost.blogspot.com

    Aaron :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely!!!!

    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig