Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Craft Magazine: Cloth


I recently had chance to look through a new UK craft magazine called Cloth. Alhough it's a bit smaller than I'd imagined it has some nice tutorials inside, (including how to make Tony the sausage dog, woo!) and some good sewing basics at the back. I have to admit, I've been rather lazy with my sewing machine lately but I think it's about time I re-threaded it and got working on some new projects! The projects inside look really fun and include some good ideas for customising clothes, and interviews with other designers.


Has anyone else got any good magazine ideas which provide inspiration for crafty projects?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I just got that magazine too :) I'm just about to have a little look through it now!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig