Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Top 5 Food Blogs

My next list of blogs contains ones that inspire me to try different tasty recipes. I am also quite partial to looking at delicious pictures of food while I should really be working!



You might be familiar with Katie's main design blog, What Katie Does, but I like checking her food blog for inspiration as it contains lots of veggie recipes like the one above which I tried the other week, for Marinated Halloumi, Veg & Cous Cous.



This blog is written by a man named Kevin in Toronto, he atrted it as he was bored with his daily meals. It involves a lot of dishes involving spinach, cheese and pesto which is always a good thing. I really want to try the Spanakopita, above.



I mainly like this site for the cake pictures, I have to admit! Yum. Above is the Chocolate Mug Cake which takes just 5 minutes to make!



All the cupcakes on this site look amazing!



Actually this blog has recipes for all sorts, not just sandwiches, it has a nice simple layout which I like too. Pictured above: Simple potato salad.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. oh yum, I love many of those foodie sites to. Lovely blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMMMMMMM! everything looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you for the mention! :) *off to browse through your blog as well*

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig