Friday, 29 October 2010

Nice things found this week


Some pretty things i found in blogland this week..

I love these fruit & vegetable people illustrations, from a 1914 book called Mother Earth's Children found on the snail and the cyclops.


You can see all the book pages here (although you may have to ignore some of the slightly offensive country-specific ones, eep...)


A perfectly heart shaped leaf from green laundry


An Amazing Totoro birthday cake, spotted on half girl


and a licorice necklace found on fine little day.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. wow!!!
    lovely pictures!!!

    www.zizibloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT TOTORO CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












    !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a distinct memory of that book from when I was a child. My mum has/had lots of very weird old books, I think that's why I like them. I'll ask her next time I see her.
    Also; THAT CAKE!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig