Tuesday, 26 October 2010

My Cherry Red Bicycle!


Last Sunday was another lovely sunny autumnal day so I decided to take my new red bike for a ride down by the canal. I bought it a few months ago from a fruit and veg shop (!) here in Nottingham and it's so pleasant and relaxing to ride, unlike my old mountain bike that I've had since I was a teenager, which is getting rather clunky.

[proud parent..]

On my ride I also encountered 3 new strangers for my 50 Strangers photo project. I've now taken pictures of 25 people, so I'm halfway through! Yay.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. i love your red bike! isn't cycling the best.
    just been looking at your 50 strangers project - what a brilliant idea, the photos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man I'm so jealous of your beautiful red bike!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very lovely bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so pretty! I Love your cherry red bicycle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS bike! Despite never being tempted into getting (and using) a bike here in Dublin, I'm becoming more and more convinced that I'll invest once I move to London upon graduation ... but that may be just so I can get a beautiful red bike more as an accessory than as a means to get around. :)

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig