Thursday, 28 October 2010

The Monster Mash

Last night me and Tom decided to make monster masks! Not really for Halloween, just because it felt like something we should do! I made a few sketches and eventually the "Posh" monster was chosen, monocle and all... I might animate the others when I get chance!

DSC_3870

Me sketching out silly monster ideas..

DSC_3873

Tom getting er.. prepared

DSC_3875

Hurrah for monsters of all types!

DSC_3876

Speeding up the process

DSC_3879

Tom's monster..aw

DSC_3901

And mine.. Lord Frederick Montague
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I like the posh one best of all! (check your mailbox soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE! It really put a sile on my face. Great photos - you two are adorable. I definitely love the posh monster most too - he's so dapper! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha your monster is ace!! I just wrote you a letter too so I shall be mailing it today. woop woop I'm being all organised! Hope you had a lovely Halloween xx

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig