Thursday, 28 October 2010

Film Thursday: the Shining


I've watched 2 films this week and the other was Hot Tub Time Machine, and I wasn't sure what to write about that! So as it's almost Halloween I'll go for the Shining which I rewatched last weekend. I'm guessing most people are familiar with the classic 1980 film, which stars a deranged Jack Nicholson (his eyebrows are simply amazing!) who takes his family to an empty hotel so he can concentrate on his writing.


I really love the patterns and colours used in the sets in the film. The moment she finds what Jack's been writing on the typewriter is my favourite. All the pieces of paper used had to be individually typed by someone for the film which must have driven them a bit mad!




ha - just noticed a typo in the picture above!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig