Tuesday, 19 October 2010

10.10.10

DSC_3568

I had a lovely time in the Peak District last week (and Alton Towers!) and will share some of my photos and drawings soon. But first I wanted to post some photos I took a couple of weeks ago on 10/10/10. After looking through some of my favourite photographer' photos taken upon that day (see them here) I thought it'd be nice to share some of my own too.

These were taken near my boyfriend's mum's house in Cambridgeshire, on the sunniest day we've had in ages as we walked past a canal, stopped off for a drink and saw the most amazing caterpillar on the way back. It was a perfect Sunday!

DSC_3607

DSC_3605

DSC_3601

DSC_3600

DSC_3579

DSC_3572

DSC_3611

DSC_3610
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. these photos are beautiful. i love the way you take photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures! The one with the spider is really cool. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photos - although is that spider about to gobble up a ladybird?! aagh!
    beautiful blue skies and oh my, the SUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nice comments :) Yeah that's one evil spider!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig