Friday, 24 September 2010

These are a few of my favourite....


As I am a bit lacking inspiration lately I thought I would share a few of my favourite blogs on different themes, starting with my favourite Illustration blogs. Here's a top 5, i hope you like them as much as I do!

1. Caitlin Shearer (above)

I really like Caitlin's watercolours, I keep meaning to try some painted illustrations myself but never quite get round to it. Oops.


2. Gemma Correll

I'm really addicted to reading Gemma's daily diaries and I love her cat/pug illustrations too. What a talented lady! (Actually I'm wearing a t shirt designed by her now, ahem!)





3. Emilie Boudet

Emilie is a Parisian illustrator who draws cute comic-like characters with pen & ink. She also draws fun and quirky travel journals like the one above.


4. Kris Atomic

Kris has a lovely blog here which includes illustrations and some brilliant photography too, as well as step by step features on her illustration process which are really interesting to read.


5. Anke Weckmann

Anke has done work for various magazines as well as a really cute make-up line, shown here, and some lovely stationery designs as well.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow, thanks for the heads-up... some of these are news to me!!
    How have you been?

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig