Thursday, 30 September 2010

My Cameras: No. 4



4. Lomo Fisheye 2 (Cost: £5 2nd hand)

One of my favourite charity shops finds was this Fisheye camera (it was boxed and all, with half a roll of film already exposed which I had developed). I love the photos this camera has produced. It works best with lots of sky, trees and buildings towards the sides of the frame. It takes normal film and made me remember how fun it is not knowing what pictures you've taken til you pick them up!


It has the capacity to take double exposures too..
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. WHO WOULD EVER GIVE THIS AWAY!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a fantastic find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have amazing charity shop luck. this was the first lomo camera I ever wanted (even though I didnt realise it was lomo then) and I still don't have it... I love my fisheye lens for the holga though, its so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brodie - i know! Isn't it odd? I think it must've been an unwanted birthday present as on the half used roll of film inside there was a picture of a birthday cake! Maybe some people get bored of film cameras and can't be bothered to develop the film?!

    Rhianne - all my cameras (including the one in tomorrow's post i think!) are from the same charity shop i go to on my lunchbreak, i love it!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig