Tuesday, 28 September 2010

My Cameras: No 2


2. Fuji Instax Mini (Cost: £30ish second hand)

My second most recent camera purchase was a Fuji Instax Mini, bought from ebay. I mainly got it as I love instant film and I'm down to my last 5 polaroids (I can't bear to use them!) and I thought this would be a cheaper equivalent. It's not really the prettiest camera and I do prefer normal polaroids as these are a little too small to be clear and lack the lovely colours of polaroids but it is a fun replacement for now! (Photos taken with it below at End of the Road festival)

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Have you tried the polaroid portable printers? THe pictures are pretty small, but fun if you like to document stuff regularily. Only around £15, and can send photos from any camera (or phone) that had bluetooth.

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig