Thursday, 2 September 2010

Film Thursday: Scott Pilgrim


So, even though Scott Pilgrim's only been out for a week I seem to be one of the last people i know to see it! I'd heard a lot of positive comments and the film didn't disappoint! Michael Cera and Kieran Culkin were great, i loved all the characters (apart from maybe Jason Schwartzman's, hmm..) The film had a lot of Edgar Wright's elements that reminded me of parts of Spaced. But how is it Michael Cera is still only 20? (While Knives is in reality 26!)

Edit: oops Cera's actually 22 i think!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. is he really only 20?!

    We only saw it last night but I loved it - though I also didn't like Jason's character either. I loved Kieran Culkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I just watched the trailer (sorry we're a bit behind in Holland...pff) and I really want to see it now!
    (btw, the 'first evil ex' looks like Prince, don't you think? haha)

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig