Thursday, 5 August 2010

Film Thursday: Nick of Time


Ok first I have to explain that me and my (female) friends have recently started watching Johnny Depp films every few weeks.. so this week it was the turn of NICK OF TIME! Basically the plot goes like this: Christopher Walken kidnaps Johnny's daughter and then tells him that to prevent her being shot he has to kill a local councillor within the length of the film.. the clock keeps ticking..

The plotline is quite ridiculous and the acting is pretty over the top! One of Depp's finest I think! ha. (I did really want to see Gainsbourg but have not had the time, if anyone's seen it let me know if it's worth watching!)


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi Laura

    Bianca of Goodnight Little Spoon mentioned to me (and to you I think) about the Mail Me Art exhibition in London. I know you weren't able to go, so I just wanted to let you know I've done a post about it if you'd like to see some photos :)

    http://queenieandthedew.blogspot.com/2010/08/mail-me-art-medium-without-message.html

    Best wishes,

    Sally

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig