Monday, 12 July 2010

London Part 2 - Spitalfields City Farm


Recently I read an entry on Hello Bee's blog about a visit to Spitalfields City Farm in East London. As my housemate is rather obsessed with City Farms we made sure to take a trip there on our visit to London at the weekend. It was an amazing space as it is in a very urban area, and the effort put into the farm was really impressive - hand painted signs, treehouses built from reclaimed wood etc. Would definitely recommend a trip there if you are in the area!









SHARE:

3 comments

  1. It looks so cute there! I really do have to make a trip soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...looks like a nice place to explore. I'm envy that you have so much sunshine over there. It has been raining a lot in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  3. howw cute! I love those guinea pigs! ^_^ and as always I love your lovely shoes! x

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig