Monday, 28 June 2010

Travelling Journal Update!


Thanks to everyone who's sent me their address! Here's the order of people the journal will travel to:

Brodie (Australia)
Bianca (Australia)
Sharni (Australia)
Kelly (New Zealand)
MK (Japan)
Willa (Canada)
Mariella (Puerto Rico)
Gemma (UK)

Then back to me! Hurrah! I've pretty much finished my entry so I shall send it off to brodie soon! So if everyone could just email me when they receive the journal, I'll reply with the address of the person to pass it on to.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. oh no! i'm sorry i missed the entry. hopefully there will be another time for me to enter??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly - Yep! I'll see if it gets back to me in 1 piece and if so I'll hopefully send it to more peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gutted I missed this! I hope you do send it out again, its a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea :) Would love to enter if you did another round or thought of expanding it! Good luck xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig