Wednesday, 16 June 2010

New blogs i love..


Bear painting by Anna Emilia

I recently discovered some beautiful blogs by really creative people that I find inspiring so I thought I'd share a few of my favourites...


Anna Emilia is an artist living in Finland and posts gorgous dreamy photos and watercolours on her blog.

photos by that kate

That Kate is a British blog featuring brilliant photography, DVD recommendations and other trinkets by Kate, who has an awesome Etsy shop here.


Here Comes the Sun is a New Zealand based blog featuring vintage finds and other lovely things...


I discovered Hello Bee after ordering a zine from Bee, who lives in East London and enjoys floral patterns, teacups and zombie B-movies.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love That Kate, these are some great finds. Love your new layout too

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the recommendations! I always love finding new blogs, I'll definitely check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too kind lovely lady, it's an honour to be featured by someone I'm fangirl of myself. Glad you're enjoying reading, it really makes it worth doing when I get nice comments like yours!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig