Tuesday, 15 June 2010

iTune Shuffle silliness

Stolen from Victoria's blog...

1. Put your MP3 player/ iPod/ iTunes on shuffle. 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. You must write the song name down, no matter how silly it sounds

If someone says ‘is this ok?’ you say: This is not a test (She & Him)

How would you describe yourself? I Don't know what I can save you from (Kings of Convenience)

What do you like in a guy/girl? You & Me Song (Wannadies)

How do you feel today? My Best Kiss (Herman Dune)

What is your life’s purpose? Sold! To the Nice Rich Man (the Welcome Wagon)

What is your motto? Only Lovers Left Alive (Long Blondes)

What do your friends think of you? Old World (the Modern Lovers)

What do you think about very often? I Don't Believe in the Sun (Magnetic Fields)

What do you think of the person you like? All I Want (Joni Mitchell)

What is your life story? O Come o come Emmanuel (Sufjan Stevens) ..hmm

What do you want to be when you grow up? 16 Military Wives (The Decemberists)

What will you dance to at your wedding? Lust in the Movies (Long Blondes)

What will they play at your funeral? Gimme the Car (Violent Femmes)

What is your hobby/interest? Working to Work (Field Music) - oh dear

What is your biggest fear? I Die (Magnetic Fields) -arg!

What is your biggest secret? Pictures of me (Elliott Smith)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am excited to see some Kings of Convenience and Long Blondes in there!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig