Wednesday, 19 May 2010

The best birthday..


I've had a busy past week - went to see Flight of the Conchords live, saw Pavement at ATP, went a lovely walk down Minehead beach and finally yesterday had a lovely birthday which ended with my own mini festival!


Me and Tom were meant to see Jeffrey Lewis live in Bristol but when that got cancelled Tom decided to put on a show as Jeffrey just for me! And the headline act was none other than Sufjan Stevens! I loved it. And got a new little friend called Frank who danced along to the songs with me..

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. did you enjoy atp?? Minehead is gorgeous isnt it?

    I love that he put on a show for you and sufjan stevens is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday!!!---i hope you had a lovely time! it looks like you had a fun filled birthday.
    i am going to see flight of the conchords next week, i cannot wait!! eek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that actually sounds totally amazing! Your own festival sounds like the sweetest thing ever too xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could see more bands live. Always a fun time.

    Your birthday sounds lovely and absolutely perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig