Monday, 5 April 2010

Stationery Love (part 2!)


Last week I bought some graph paper for my zine and realised my love for stationery is a little obsessive! So my friend Emily pointed out this brilliant song "My Year in Lists" by Los Campesinos about that very subject, have a watch here if you share the love too! (I'm really not sure how to post up Youtube vids sorry!)

Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter - and as I'm at 99 followers I thought I'd announce there'll be a little giveaway when I get to 100! Woop! I'm not sure of what it'll entail just yet but it'll most likely involve stationery!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with stationery too. I buy graph paper and I don't even make zines.

    You have 100 followers now! (I had been subscribing via Google Reader.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a 100 followers congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thankyou for following! I shall do a post about the giveaway soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 100 followers darling~ I love stationary & can't wait for your giveaway! x

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig