Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Before I die I want to...

A really interesting and moving project, [found on tiffany's brilliant blog] involves taking polaroids of people around the world and asking them "what do you want to do before you die?" From the website:
The Before I die I want to... project was inspired by a combination of factors: (1) the “death” of the Polaroid, (2) a psychologist’s tool called safety contracts, and (3) a passion to get people to think about (and act upon) what is really important in their lives through this simple, straight-forward question.

("Before I die I want to study")

Interesting to compare people from India's answers with those from the US. See more here.

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Beautiful I love these "before I die" Polaroids! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way i don't mind you linking to me! it makes me happy actually ^_^ but this is such a lovely project! i don't know if i could pinpoint ONE thing i want to do before i die...hmm..

    xo tiffany

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig