Wednesday, 6 January 2010

You've Got Mail


A Sinterklaas poem with biscuit tin and a chocolate L from my friend Gerdien in Holland

I really love receiving exciting things through the post, and Bianca's lovely blog has inspired me to finally post up some nice things I've received in the past few months...

A letter from Bianca in Australia

My mix CD with a cute polaroid attached, from Adeline in Oslo

A gorgeous CD cover with a cut-out deer from Erika in Chicago

The back (postcard on the wall is a photo also by Erika!)

An outgoing envelope for Erika

-- Looking forward to more exciting post this year!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. It must be wonderful finding these lovely mail in your mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it! Also, I'm way excited!!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig