Monday, 18 January 2010

10 Things that make me happy

Tea and biscuits..yum

I've been tagged by the lovely Bianca to list ten things that make me happy. I had a really lovely weekend staying on a farm in the Peak District, so several photos I've used are from that weekend!

10. Tea & Cakes! I had SO much tea this past weekend, not to mention amazing scones in Matlock Bath!

9. Taking a long hot bath


8. Letters from around the world

7. Taking Photos! I'm addicted.

6. Baking and cooking lovely food


5. Drawing comics with my boyfriend And reading other people's comics for inspiration!



4. Dogs! And other animals I really want a dog but til then I'll have to make do with playing with other people's!


3. Discovering new songs to listen to in my car I love getting new mix CDs! This new one's from Bianca!

2. Holidays! And planning them. The only way to get through dark winter months.

1. My lovely friends & family (ahhh)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Dogs!!!! Yes.
    My boyfriend and myself are so desperate for our own house so we can own a dog. Whenever we pass pet shops we take photos of the cutest dogs to show each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, great post! I loved seeing the mix cd in its new home! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Planning holidays is definitely the best way to get through the winter months!

    Love your list - alot of these make me happy too :)

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig