Thursday, 19 November 2009

Top Christmas Films


I'm thinking of having a little Christmas film evening next month and really want to watch It's a Wonderful Life again. Another yuletide film starring James Stewart is The Shop Around the Corner which I remember watching on tv a few years ago, I'd really like to see it again (I think it was set around Christmas but can't be sure!). You've Got Mail was based upon this film but I think the original outweighs it!

What other Christmas classics can you recommend?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i think my friend clare has made something you will like:

    http://apartment-story.blogspot.com/

    strange coincidence no?

    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes we used to take tea in the uni library, along time ago! and i was always jealous of her work shh its grrreat

    (p.s james stewart owns; especially in rear window)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog today, through "for the easily distracted".

    I love it's a wonderful life, but my favorite Christmas move is A Muppet Christmas Carol. I love muppets.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete