Friday, 27 November 2009

Mystery photos!


A few days ago I found a Lomo fisheye camera in my local charity shop (the same place I found my fave camera, the taz polaroid!). Even better, there was a roll of half used film inside. I got it developed yesterday and found out what the owners looked like! There were a few weird photos, they took 2 of different plug holes (!) and some more normal ones of birthday cake. My fave is the one above. I wonder who the owners are and why they got bored halfway through the film!



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I had the same thing happen to me. I found a vintage camera in my grandmother's camera and there was still half a roll of 60 year old expired film in it. It was so cool to develop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazing, lucky you. It would be pretty cool if I came across a half way used up film :)

    I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig